Replication between MS Access and PostgreSQL

From: Nicolas Huillard <nhuillard(at)ghs(dot)fr>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Replication between MS Access and PostgreSQL
Date: 1999-10-27 09:38:51
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

Are there any tools on earth that allow replication between an Access database and a PostgreSQL server ?
I think about things like :
* standalone Windows app that have two ODBC connections and replicate data between the two,
* VBA modules to insert in the Access database,
* other stuff,
I don't necessarily need a true replication. If there are a few impossible things, I could still be OK.

TIA,

Nicolas Huillard
G.H.S
Directeur Technique