perl / pg / cgi / postgres

From: JT Kirkpatrick <jt-kirkpatrick(at)mpsllc(dot)com>
To: "'ic94006(at)solar6(dot)ingenieria(dot)uatx(dot)mx'" <ic94006(at)solar6(dot)ingenieria(dot)uatx(dot)mx>
Cc: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: perl / pg / cgi / postgres
Date: 1999-04-29 18:07:32
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

here are some examples that work with our test postgres database, all using
perl's pg and cgi modules. they are not very pretty (formatting)! hope
they help. jt
***************************
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:51:02 -0600 (CST)
From: "Ilhuicatzi Cortes J. Henry" <ic94006(at)solar6(dot)ingenieria(dot)uatx(dot)mx>
Subject: Pg and Perl!!

Hi:

im using Pg to make CGI's beetwen Postgres and perl, where can i find
examples about Pg. I have tried to make any CGI's and doesn't work fine.

Does someone have any examples about CGI?

Atte.
Henry Ilhuicatzi Cortes
Universidad Autonoma de Tlaxcala
Mexico.

Attachment Content-Type Size
dataentry.cgi application/octet-stream 5.4 KB
dataex8.cgi application/octet-stream 1.4 KB