Re: Do an Update without waiting for the result

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-php" <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Do an Update without waiting for the result
Date: 2001-06-21 20:03:05
Lists: pgsql-php

That's a tough one... The only thing I can think of is to have a
script/program outside of php to do your insert and call that from your php
script. I don't think it will wait for a return code before it moves on to
the rest of the code in the script.

You are that positive your script will succeed everytime?

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com