Re: urgent: db corruption - invalid TIDs?

From: "Ned Lilly" <ned(at)nedscape(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: urgent: db corruption - invalid TIDs?
Date: 2003-01-27 16:37:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We've done a bit more digging, and think we understand the problem. Looks like 7.3.1 is just now taking advantage of a performance flag that has been ignored up to now. The error message is a bit unclear.

When we close this out internally, we'll document our findings to the list. So, in short, "never mind."

Thanks,
NL