C functions under windows

From: "Islam Hegazy" <islheg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: C functions under windows
Date: 2007-05-03 01:30:10
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all

I have postgresql server installed on a windows machine and I want to retrieve data using C functions. I followed the steps in the documentation but it didn't work for windows. I created a .dll projects for my functions but postgres.h calls .h files that I can't find on the windows machine like <strings.h>. I tested my functions on another server installed on a linix machine and it worked correctly. So the problem appears to be in the include files under windows.

Any idea how to solve this problem...

Regards
Islam Hegazy