retrieving information about users and groups

From: Zlatko Matić <zlatko(dot)matic1(at)sb(dot)t-com(dot)hr>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: retrieving information about users and groups
Date: 2005-06-15 14:06:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi.
I would like to implement simple users/user groups administration from MS Access. I have already set user groups and permissions to different objects inside the database. Now, I would like to enable creating new users and putting them in previosly pre-defined groups, through Access interface.
Does anybody has experience in that ?