Re: Bottom Posting

From: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: Gregory Stark <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Andy Anderson <aanderson(at)amherst(dot)edu>, Postgres General List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bottom Posting
Date: 2008-05-28 18:50:12
Lists: pgsql-general

IMHO and WADR I am on four different types of lists.

When I am following a thread I very much appreciate those respondents who
get their point across up front without making me wade through previous
posts which I have already read.

I can understand the concept of bottom posting as a means of easily
generating digests. However, digests don't seem to be an issue on any of the
lists to which I subscribe.

The concept of most lists should be "the free exchange of ideas in the most
efficient manner possible".

Bob