Re: Problem w/trigger

From: "Jose Avalis" <javalis(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem w/trigger
Date: 2002-09-16 21:32:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi guys, how're you???

Sorry, my neame is Jose Avalis fro m Toronto Canada, I'm sending this mail
because I have no idea what's going on!!!!!

I've tried to register in your mail list last Friday, but I couldn't.
Since then, I've been receiving mails from different people asking for
features and ODBC Problems and I have no idea about that!!!!

I'm just informing you guys about this situation because this people are
probably asking ofr help and I can't help them; actualy I need a help too.

So check the list and exclude my address from there because I can't help
you; I don't know anything about Pastgres I'm just learning.

Take care.

Regards.

JOSE