Re: Postgres respond after toomany times to a query view

From: "Glenn Wiorek" <gwiorek(at)jmlafferty(dot)com>
To: "Claudia D'amato" <claudia(dot)damato(at)allaxia(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres respond after toomany times to a query view
Date: 2003-12-22 16:54:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Postgres respond after toomany times to a query viewIt would help us to help you if you posted the view, tables involved and indexes on those table. Also things like some of the postgresql.conf parameters would help. Things like "effective_cache_size", "sort_mem". Also how often the tables in the views are update and how often you vacuum analyze will have a big impact on performance.