msaccess

From: "G(dot)Lee Johnson" <G(dot)LeeJ(at)imyourhandiman(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: msaccess
Date: 2001-08-29 17:29:32
Lists: pgsql-odbc

hi..

I am just wondering ( I do not run a server i'm on a end-user machine )
if ODBC is useful to me ie: trying to convert from windows ( msaccess) to
linux and wondering how much of my data from the windows part I can utilize
..as in not having to setup everything from scratch ..

the odbc stuff looks fairly complex and wanted to make sure before I got
going what I need to do is within reach or I just need to enter everything
from scratch in say pgaccess..

thanks
lee