converting MSAccess to PG with ConvertToPostgreSQL.mdb script of Seva Software

From: Ludovico Romano <romanolu(at)itc(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: converting MSAccess to PG with ConvertToPostgreSQL.mdb script of Seva Software
Date: 2001-05-21 17:32:56
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a question on ConvertToPostgreSQL.mdb script.
I have tried to use unless having a connection with PostgreSQL but don't
worked. I have to copy data form access to pg on different computer unless
network connection and i have thought of using the sql generated files, that
result from your's script action, but the script stop when try to connect to
the nonexistent connection to pg.
thanks

Ludovico