search for groups with a user

From: Martín Marqués <martin(at)bugs(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: search for groups with a user
Date: 2001-05-16 08:49:40
Lists: pgsql-sql

I have to search for which groups a certain user is in. I found out that the
field grolist is of type INT[] (array of integers with reference to the
uids). To search through the array I need a module which is in contrib/array,
which I found, but how do I use it? What do I have to do to be able to do
searches on arrays in the WHERE clause?

Saludos... :-)

--
Cualquier administra un NT.
Ese es el problema, que cualquier administre.