Table corrupted and data lost (second time in one month!!)

From: "J(dot)Fernando Moyano" <txinete(at)wanadoo(dot)es>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Table corrupted and data lost (second time in one month!!)
Date: 2001-04-24 16:18:06
Lists: pgsql-sql

This is the second time in this month !!!!

FATAL 1: Memory exhausted in AllocSetAlloc()
before or while processing the request.

A table has been corrupted and i don't know why...
It's really hard to recover the table, and last time i lost some data ;-(

Someone can help me to solve this problem ??? I don't want this table
corrupted anymore ....

The postgres version is 7.0.2 ...
The aplication is CGI-Perl based, using DBI.
The system is Mandrake 7.0, and the hardware a K6-2, 64Mb, 10Gb, etc...
It runs without X.

Thanks !!

--
Fernando Moyano

Frase del día:
Este tagline es shareware. Envia 1000 pts para registrarlo.

(*) SymeX ==> http://symex.lantik.com
(*) WDBIL ==> http://wdbil.sourceforge.net
(*) Informate sobre LINUX en http://www.linux.org