PL/Perl Question

From: Hitesh Patel <hitesh(at)presys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PL/Perl Question
Date: 2001-04-20 06:08:20
Lists: pgsql-general

I need to be able to execute SQL commands from inside a plperl function and
can't figure if I can do this. Also.. after executing the query I need to be
able to grab the number of tuples returned and there values.. how would I go
about doing this.. any help would be appreciated.

--
Hitesh Patel
hitesh(at)presys(dot)com