Have a question

From: Michelle Murrain <mpm(at)norwottuck(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Have a question
Date: 2001-04-10 00:13:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Folks,

I've been asked to write a little document for the docs on converting
FileMaker Pro databases into Postgres. I've a question:

Is there a tool out there to convert .dbf files to SQL? I don't know much
about .dbf format - does it include field definitions? If so, is there
documentation out there that people know about on what those definitions look
like, and how they compare to SQL in general (or postgresql in particular)?

TIA,

Michelle
--
Michelle Murrain, Ph.D.