using pg as a db backend in Access

From: Markus Wagner <wagner(at)imsd(dot)uni-mainz(dot)de>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: using pg as a db backend in Access
Date: 2001-01-15 08:33:22
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

I recently posted a problem with connecting to a pg db server from access.
Now I found that the pg/odbc driver under windows lets choose between three
protocols, 6.x, 6.y, 6.z. I am using pg 7.x as the db server. Could this be
the problem? I managed to get the tables linked and shown, but I cannot
insert new data in access.

Please help,

Markus