Re: BUG #2371: database crashes with semctl failed error

From: "Brock Peabody" <brock(dot)peabody(at)npcinternational(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #2371: database crashes with semctl failed error
Date: 2006-04-05 14:12:26
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I can here :). I'm trying to figure out a way for someone to repeat it
outside my environment but I'm afraid it's got something to do with
timing. I have 50 threads that are collecting data. If I give each one
its own connection to the database the problem happens quickly. If they
all share one connection the problem does not happen.

> If so, we may come up with a
> testing patch to it. We encounter similar problems before but it is
> hard to reproduce.

Do you think this is a Windows only problem?

Thanks,
Brock