Re: Re: MySQL has transactions

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: MySQL has transactions
Date: 2001-01-24 16:18:18
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

There have been several recent benchmarks by non-mysql and postgres people
and the speed argument does not seem to be valid.

Even though MySQL still beats postgres in speed if they are compared with
one user on the DB, postgres seems to destroy MySQL in speed as you tend to
add users.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company