MS Project and PostgreSQL

From: "Tomasz Bartusiak" <t(dot)bartusiak(at)trg(dot)com(dot)pl>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: MS Project and PostgreSQL
Date: 2003-09-30 09:04:21
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,
I have installed SQL code to add PostgreSQL support to MS Project from
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/source.php#fmsproject.
MS Project can write data to PostgreSQL but when read project data, every
fields containing date/time (eg task_start_date, task_stop_date) are not
read.
MS Project inserts in this fields default date/time. I have checked that in
database all data/time fields are witten correctly but problem is during
reading.
Can any one tell me what's wrong ? Is there anybody who uses MS Project and
PostgreSQL and have it working ?

My configuration is Linux with PostgreSQL 7.2.1 and client side Windows 2000
with ODBC 7.02.0001 and MS Project 2000 Polish version.

Thanks

Tomasz Bartusiak