pg_dump is missing data

From: "Robert Wille" <rwille(at)iarchives(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_dump is missing data
Date: 2004-03-25 22:47:54
Lists: pgsql-general

I am running Postgres 7.3.3 on RedHat Linux 7.3. I have 14 tables, but
when I run "pg_dump -c -F p -U username dbname", the output contains no
data for three of them. Here is the relevant output for one of the
tables:

--
-- TOC entry 9 (OID 16990)
-- Name: message; Type: TABLE; Schema: public; Owner: jobq

CREATE TABLE message (
recipient character varying(60) NOT NULL,
subject character varying(2000) NOT NULL,
body character varying(2000) NOT NULL,
eventtime timestamp with time zone NOT NULL,
delivertime timestamp with time zone NOT NULL
);

--
-- Data for TOC entry 40 (OID 16990)
-- Name: message; Type: TABLE DATA; Schema: public; Owner: jobq

COPY message (recipient, subject, body, eventtime, delivertime) FROM
stdin;
\.

I really need some help on this. This database runs the company I work
for.

Robert Wille