update multiple columns

From: "Juliet May" <jmay(at)speark(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: update multiple columns
Date: 2002-07-11 22:58:07
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am almost 100% positive that I have been able to set multiple columns while doing an update statement but for the life of me I can't remember exactly how I did it. I tried using parenthesis, comas, and "and" but none of it worked. Have I lost my mind. If not, can anyone see my mistake?

My code is below. TIA

Julie

update growernet_user
set email='madegn(at)hotmail(dot)com'