New structers for optimazing R-tree

From: "Anton V(dot) Kozub" <akozub(at)mail(dot)ru>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: New structers for optimazing R-tree
Date: 2003-03-24 21:09:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Good day all.

My name is Anton Kozub.
I'm student 5 course of Saint-Petersburg State University, faculty
mathematics and mechanics, system programming department.

My science work join with indexing structure R-tree. I have learned many
papers about R-tree and want realize my ideas, linked(toched) with
optimizing R-tree, in Your system(PostGreSQL).

I need Your help for realize my ideas and plans.
More information about my work i would like to tell to my helper in private
mail.

Please mail to akozub(at)mail(dot)ru if you want to help me or want to know
anything about me and my science work.

Thanks,
Anton.