Re: JBuilder 6 & JDBC

From: "Len Morgan" <len-morgan(at)crcom(dot)net>
To: "Dave Cramer" <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JBuilder 6 & JDBC
Date: 2002-06-17 18:40:10
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dave,

Yes, I followed the instructions to the letter from the manual (JBuilder
"Database Applications"). I then added a database component to my
application and when I went to set the connection property, the Postgres
Driver was not even on the list, much less just disabled. I did close and
restart JBuilder just in case but had the same problem.

len

> Len,
>
> you went to Enterprise Setup and setup the library?
>
> Dave
> On Sun, 2002-06-16 at 13:40, Len Morgan wrote:
> > I believe I have correctly followed the instructions in the Borland
manuals
> > and yet I still cannot get the JDBC driver to show up in my list of
drivers.
> > I have the .config and .library files and they all appear to be in the
right
> > places. I have installed the .001 patch to JBuilder 6 and nothing
changed.
> > I assume this is a class path issue of some sort but I followed the
manual's
> > directions to the letter and it still doesn't work. Is this a JBuilder
> > problem or am I just doing something wrong?
> >
> > Thanks!
> > len morgan

> > TIP 1: subscribe and unsubscribe commands go to
majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org>