user restriction

From: "Ashish Karalkar" <ashish(dot)karalkar(at)info-spectrum(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: user restriction
Date: 2007-06-01 05:45:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

I want to create a user in Postgres Database. And I want to restrict that user with some privileges. And also I want that user should be specific to particular database.

He should not be able to do the following

1) Connect to any other database.

2) Connect to System database (like Postgres).

He should only be able to connect to Specific Database & perform those activities which has been granted.