Re: Retrieving field of type bigint[]

From: "RaviShankar K" <ravi(at)e-jan(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Retrieving field of type bigint[]
Date: 2001-08-06 02:56:01
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I am sorry for the previous post .

My field type is bigint[] . I am storing some numbers in it (as an
array) .

I want to get that feild value and insert it into another table . When I
am using getLong() method ResultSet
I am getting error message "Bad Long {1,2}" . {1,2} is the value in that
field .

Please help me .My jdbc driver is "jdbc7.1-1.3.jar".

Regards,
Ravi