Question

From: "Jerrianna Fox" <jfox(at)infosciences(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Question
Date: 2003-12-08 13:04:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am a newbie and need to find out if PostgreSQL is a good replacement for Oracle. I need to find out the best way to import data from Oracle to PostgreSQL. I also need to find out what the DBA capabilities are of PostgreSQL compared to that of Oracle. This is something that we are looking into immediately for production use.

Thanks
Jerrianna Fox