win32 Programming with ODBC

From: Σίμος Μαυροειδής <simos(at)e-shop(dot)gr>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: win32 Programming with ODBC
Date: 2001-12-08 19:58:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Another novice programmer needs help here!

I use Postgresql server on a linux machine and I'm trying to write a Win32 application that connects and updates the database. I' ve
installed the odbc driver and used it ok from MS Access, but working with Visual C++ appears to be a bit tricky.

Using the Recordset class i can only connect with 'snapshot' recordset wich is not updatable. Trying to connect with a 'dynaset' one
faills.

Anyone been experienced in windows programming care to show me the first steps?

thanks in advance!

pgsql-odbc by date