timestamps

From: "Donald Fraser" <demolish(at)cwgsy(dot)net>
To: "[pgADMIN]" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: timestamps
Date: 2003-07-18 15:03:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

pgAdmin III July 16th

I noticed a change in the display of "timestamp" data types.
Most of my timestamp columns are defined as: "timestamp (0) without time zone"
For a while pgAdmin III displayed this as "timestamp (-4)" but now it displays as "timestamp (0)", which is a step forward.

My question: is it planned for pgAdmin III to be displaying timestamps correctly with respect to time zones?

Regards
Donald Fraser.