org.postgresql.PostgresqlDataSource

From: "Hubert" <hgailly(at)ereline(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: org.postgresql.PostgresqlDataSource
Date: 2002-03-25 15:48:07
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi ,

I am just wondering, it is said that Postgre JDBC driver support DataSource. The class org.postgresql.PostgresqlDataSource is not included in distrubution package but only in development , but is included in the source files.

We use Postgre 7.1.3 , can anybody tell me what's the status and how can we use org.postgresql.PostgresqlDataSource in production as we need a DataSource implementation.

Hubert