PostgreSQL guru needed for Phorum.

From: "Brian Moon" <brian(at)phorum(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL guru needed for Phorum.
Date: 2002-08-16 04:37:09
Lists: pgsql-php

You may or may not know what Phorum is. It is an open source software
application written in PHP. We currently support MySQL and PostgreSQL.
However, the PG support consists of me installing PG and seeing that it
works. Obviously, just working is not good enough.

I am currently going through the MySQL database layout and making changes.
I was hoping that someone who knows PG and possibly has used Phorum would be
willing to look at the PG db layout and optimize it.

If so, please email me at this address.

Thanks,

Brian
Phorum Dev Team.