Sugestion for PostgreSQL Developer´s TEAM!

From: "Marcio" <marcio(at)oracullos(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Sugestion for PostgreSQL Developer´s TEAM!
Date: 2006-11-03 11:50:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I have a sugestion for pgsql 8.2 or next versions ...
Is complicated encrypt the procedures/functions on Database like Oracle or
similar?
I sugest this because we develop ERP/MRP with complex routines and we like
hide all of this routines...this is our "business secret".
I know if we write this code in C, for example....is possible to hide. But,
we prefer pl/pgsql native.
Thank´s,

Marcio
Delphi7+postgresql 8.x