Ignorance time: when is 7.2 due ?

From: "Peter Galbavy" <peter(dot)galbavy(at)knowtion(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Ignorance time: when is 7.2 due ?
Date: 2002-01-15 10:14:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sorry - I have been 'off scene' for some time, but a new set of projects is
coming up at a new place of employment. Some of the new features coming in
7.2 (no table lock for vacuums particularly) sound necessary - but I have
had no luck finding any indication of a likely date for the planned release
?

I would prefer to start these projects with 7.2 rather than 7.1.3 and
upgrading once live but I need to know how long I may need to wait, or to go
with 7.1.3.

Thanks,
--
Peter