ANN: Npgsql - .Net Data Provider for PostgreSQL

From: "Daniel Morgan" <danmorg(at)sc(dot)rr(dot)com>
Cc: <DOTNET(at)DISCUSS(dot)DEVELOP(dot)COM>
Subject: ANN: Npgsql - .Net Data Provider for PostgreSQL
Date: 2002-05-20 22:48:16
Lists: pgsql-general

I am forwarding this email from the DOTNET and MONO-LIST mail lists to
the PostgreSQL GENERAL list in the hopes people may find this email
helpful.

There is currently two .NET Data Providers for PostgreSQL available.
They are both in heavily development.

Anybody care to comment. If you want to reply, please reply to my email
address because I do not receive email from the PostgreSQL mail lists
for some reason.

Can someone see why am I not subscribed and do not receive any mail?