Re: Data Type

From: "Paul Kinlan" <paul(dot)kinlan(at)mclsoftware(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Felipe" <felipecaldeira(at)prosoft(dot)com(dot)br>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Data Type
Date: 2001-10-24 07:47:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

Would it be possible to uuencode your data after you have encrypted it.

It maybe that when you have "\" it treats the next character as a meta
character...... I don't know if this is a thing with postgres or if it is
something with the lanuage you use to access the DB (i.e. Perl) in which
case you should do what is required to escape the meat characters properly.

Hope this helps.