Help, I dropped a system datatype, and now I'm ....

From: "Dave Cramer" <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help, I dropped a system datatype, and now I'm ....
Date: 2001-04-27 15:56:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I inadvertantly dropped a system data type (box) and now I am getting errors

cannot find datatype oid 603 when I do some selects

I have two possible solutions; 1 of which doesn't work yet

insert back into the pg_type table the box row copied from another machine
with oid 603, which postgres doesn't allow me to do.

recreate the type and find all the references to it. Can someone tell me
where to look for all the references to it?

Thanks in advance,

Dave Cramer