Re: Cache Lookup failed Error - while using Triggers

From: "shreedhar" <shreedhar(at)lucidindia(dot)net>
To: "Joe Conway" <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Cc: "Postgres" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cache Lookup failed Error - while using Triggers
Date: 2002-09-11 06:06:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Joe,

Thanks Alot,

I followed how u said, then if I execute the same insert statement the
following error is occuring.

ERROR : Parse error at or near "empname"

As I Check I didnot find any parse error there. This is error is occuring if
and only if 'emp' table have trigger. Is there any problem in function
'aa_emp_stamp()'

Regards,
Sreedhar