"Unknown DBI error" when trying to view data on some tables...

From: "Sergio L(dot) Garza M(dot)" <sergio_gza(at)checo(dot)tv>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: "Unknown DBI error" when trying to view data on some tables...
Date: 2003-12-31 21:59:46
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I have been trying to install Website Replicator 5.17 (WSR) on my server and
am having a bit of trouble.

Some tables that the script installation program installs give me a "Unknown
DBI error" message when I try to view the data of those tables through my
server's Webmin control panel.

Something must be wrong with those tables because from WSR's control panel,
when I try to open a page that needs that table information, it sends me to
a blank screen on my browser and nothing happens.

PostgreSQL was installed from a Redhat package. All packages are latest
versions of all programs have been installed.

Does anyone know why I get these errors in only some tables and how I could
fix them?

My server information is the following:

Redhat Linux Enterprise 2.1AS
Webmin 1.121
PostgreSQL 7.2.4
Perl 5.6.1
DBI 1.39 Perl Module

Just in case, here are some examples of the tables that give me an "Unknown
DBI error" message (in Webmin) when I try to View the Data. Again, I don't
think it's webmin's problem because the script will not work when it calls
these tables.

Table: index_transaction

Field name Type Array? Allow nulls?
id int4 No No
engine int4 No No
system int4 No No
trans_type int4 No No
method int4 No No
interval varchar(5) No Yes
condition int4 Yes No
recipient int4 No No
extra int4 Yes Yes
amount numeric Yes Yes
commission numeric Yes Yes
name varchar(150) No No
description text No Yes

Table: index_trigger

Field name Type Array? Allow nulls?
id int4 No No
engine int4 No No
system int4 No No
block_process int4 No No
allow_repeat int4 No No
repeat_interval varchar(5) No Yes
type int4 No No
condition int4 Yes No
action int4 No No
extra int4 Yes Yes
extra_text text No Yes
name varchar(150) No No

Table: summary_member

Field name Type Array? Allow nulls?
id int4 No No
month date No No
total_members int4 No No
type_totals int4 Yes No
status_totals int4 Yes No

I would greatly appreciate any feedback on how to fix this problem.

Regards,

Sergio L. Garza M.