PostgresqlDataSource

From: "Hubert Gailly" <hgailly(at)quantix(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgresqlDataSource
Date: 2002-03-27 15:47:41
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,

Please, this is the second time I am posting a message on this subject, I am new to Postgre. I am really confused by the JDBC Driver which seems to have lot of versions and each one quite different.

We use Postgre 7.1.3 , can anybody tell me what's the status and how can we use org.postgresql.PostgresqlDataSource in production as we need a DataSource implementation for our PoolManager. I can only find it in the development version although it is said to be supported.

Thanks fo any help

Hubert