Using array in Functions plpgsql

From: "Benjamin RICHARD" <benjamin(at)intradot(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Using array in Functions plpgsql
Date: 2003-04-17 13:37:20
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I'm trying to use array in a function but it seems to be a little bit harder than i thought.
So i have a function with 2 parameters 'INTEGER[]' and 'INTEGER'
in this function i would like to loop in the array for realizing dynamic insert query like this
INSERT INTO myTable ($2 , current value of $1)

Is it possible ?

Thanks