Re: certificate based authorization

From: "Sebastian - Anton PONOVESCU" <sebastian(dot)ponovescu(at)alcatel-lucent(dot)ro>
To: "'Bruce Momjian'" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: certificate based authorization
Date: 2007-11-30 07:31:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello

I did not thought about this. Anyway I think is quite unusable in my
environment. We're talking 50+ server (and in near future 100+ servers)
and 500+ users each of which will be granted access to a small number of
servers (like 2 or 3). So is very easy to say to one server who is
allowed to connect instead of saying the remaining 497 users (actually
certificates) that they are not allowed. And for another server other
different 497 users which are not allowed to connect in order to let in
only the remaining 2 or 3 and so on.

Thank you and best regards,
Sebastian