Re: export from postgres into dbf

From: "cristi" <cristi(at)dmhi(dot)ct(dot)ro>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: export from postgres into dbf
Date: 2003-03-12 06:16:33
Lists: pgsql-novice

> > if you have jdbc drivers for both of them,
> > then just select from the postgres using a jdbc driver for postgre,
> > and manipulate the code within java to change datatype if necessary
> > and then simply insert the code into a foxpro table using a foxpro
> jdbc-odbc
> > bridge or a regular jdbc foxpro driver (if available)or something.

I don't want to use ODBC.
I want to use only JDBC.
I know the structure of the table in postgres and fox.
for the moment solution:
1)select from postgres table (using jdbc)
2)the interogation results in text format (using comma delimiters) are
importing in a fox table using foxpro program
use table_name
APPEND FROM salb.txt DELIMITED WITH CHARACTER |

But I don't want to use ODBC or foxpro program.
Is there any java class who can do that?