Re: JDBC for Java Micro Edition J2ME???

From: "Dave Cramer" <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
To: "'Frederick Klauschen'" <fklauschen(at)yahoo(dot)com>, <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JDBC for Java Micro Edition J2ME???
Date: 2002-03-18 14:24:16
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Oh, ok, now I understand the problem.

You can compile the driver by hand with some instruction.

Using ant you can compile it with:

ant -Dmajor=7 -Dminor=2 -Dfullversion=7.2development -Ddef_pgport=5432

You will need to be in the src/interfaces/jdbc directory when you issue
this command

Then you can change the compile with the javac ant command. In build.xml
there is an xml tag for javac and you can change the compiler there.

Dave