Re: [pgsql-advocacy] An opportunity to prove PostgreSQL and our requirement of Case Study info

From: "Andy Samuel" <anci(at)centrin(dot)net(dot)id>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] An opportunity to prove PostgreSQL and our requirement of Case Study info
Date: 2002-09-17 07:54:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

This is very encouraging.
I really hope to provide a case study sometimes in the future when my system
is ready with big data ( as it's not even finish right now ).
Well, this is all because of the great work of the PostgreSQL development
team and also all the supporting community.
Bravo !
I hope to see PostgreSQL booming in the web hosting services as the schema
will be introduced in 7.3.

Best regards
Andy