Re: Removing duplicates

From: "Dan MacNeil" <dan(at)ltc(dot)org>
To: "Matthew Hagerty" <matthew(at)brwholesale(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Removing duplicates
Date: 2002-02-26 16:44:45
Lists: pgsql-sql

There is software (saddly not open source) that standardizes your
addresses. Once your addresses are standardized, you can check them
for duplicates. There is also shrinkwrapped software to eleminate
duplicates. It might be cheaper & quicker to buy this software...

You should probably poke around on www.usps.gov

Some links I came up with.

http://www.casscertification.net/cassfaq.html

http://www.usps.com/ncsc/addressservices/addressqualityservices/addres