How to deal with smaller xlogs?

From: "big_mafa" <big_mafa(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to deal with smaller xlogs?
Date: 2003-10-22 15:11:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi All,

I'm new with PostgreSql, so sorry, if this question is too simple.. :-)

So, I realized, that PostgreSql doesn't truncates the xlog automatically. I
have only few MB quota on my website, so this is a serious problem for me.

I'm looking for an option like "Truncate log on checkpoint" as in Sybase or
MsSql. Could Someone help me to deal with smaller xlogs?

Thanks in advance: MaFa