Unable to connect to PostgresSQL server: Backend startup failed in /www-data/main.php on line 14

From: "Papp Gyozo" <pgerzson(at)freestart(dot)hu>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Unable to connect to PostgresSQL server: Backend startup failed in /www-data/main.php on line 14
Date: 2002-02-08 17:12:54
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi everybody,

do you know in what circumstances this error is shown up?

Unable to connect to PostgresSQL server: Backend startup failed in /www-data/main.php on line 14

yesterday everything was OK, but today ...
I'm afraid of that my configuration cannot fork more backend,
my clients eat up all available backends. Could it be?
The server is an old one: 7.0.2.

Papp Gyozo
- pgerzson(at)freestart(dot)hu