db problem

From: "Daniel Phlander" <phlander(at)friendnet(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: db problem
Date: 2003-06-30 15:33:50
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello!
I have a problem:
I have installed PostgreSQL 7.3.3 and I have also put in the db a ( /usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_dumpall > backup.sql ), which I made from a PostgreSQL 7.2.4. backup.sql; has uploaded with no problem, but now in the applications on which I work I have to make backup.sql from PgSQL 7.3.3 and to put into PgSQL 7.2.4., but I see this is not working (I have errors).
I want to know how can I put a backup.sql made on a PgSQL 7.3.3 and to upload it into PgSQL 7.2.4. ?
I look forward to hear from you! Thanks.
Daniel