How Copy 7.3 Schemas?

From: "Lex" <groups(at)homerlex(dot)mailshell(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How Copy 7.3 Schemas?
Date: 2003-01-15 12:38:17
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am playing with the new Schema feature in 7.3. I would like to copy
the public schema into a new schema. Is there an easy way to do this?
Something I can do with pg_dump (I don’t see a switch to specify which
schema) Right now I an only interested in copying the structures –
later on it would be nice if I could copy the data as well.

Regards