Re: type casting troubles

From: "Otto Hirr" <otto(dot)hirr(at)olabinc(dot)com>
To: <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>, "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "'Hackers List'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: type casting troubles
Date: 2001-09-20 16:56:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

When will CVSup be upgraded? I continue to see
that you have the time bug. I just ran cvsup and got:

Parsing supfile "cvsup_config"
Connecting to postgresql.org
Connected to postgresql.org
Server software version: REL_16_1
Server postgresql.org has the S1G bug
See http://www.polstra.com/projects/freeware/CVSup/s1g/ for details
Please notify the maintainer of postgresql.org
Refusing update from server with S1G bug

Regards,

.. Otto

Otto Hirr
OLAB Inc