Bulgarian translator

From: "Latchezar Kostov" <lkostov_hobby(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bulgarian translator
Date: 2003-08-31 09:41:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,
I'm a Bulgarian programmer who want to partitipate in developement process of PostgreSQL and its tools. Because this is something new for me, I want to begin from somewhere which to put me in this software.
So I think that the translation of this tool is a good point to start.
So the name of my Language is 'Bulgarian' and in my language 'Български'.

Latchezar Kostov